Apr 5, 2015

Morning



After 12 hours of sleep with two-hours break the whole world seems to be so wonderful. What a beautiful morning! The sun floods the blue sky with bright light, the weather is awesome, warm and at the same time fresh - just glorious! This mood took me back in Angarsk, in my childhood, in June, when I woke up and immediately ran out for a walk. Everything was exactly the same - the silence of nature, the birds singing the same tune, and such a nice and cool shade. Don't you say the climate here and there is different! We have only one planet, one air and the same birds - the only difference is that in Europe the summer comes a little bit earlier than in Siberia.

Next week it's going to be 20'C warm, hurray!!! Finally I will be able to take off my coat and wear a T-shirt on the street!

P.S. A piece of the sky in the header of the post is the one that I was admiring the moment before I wrote this post - no filters! Beautiful, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment