Dec 27, 2014

Snow

Christmas is over already, New Year will come soon, and I have not seen snow yet. How is it possible to have a New Year mood without snow? That is why we decided to make snowflakes out of paper. Guys, it is so cool! So relaxing, and you are always curious to see what pattern you will finally get. Whoever came up with these paper snowflakes is a genius! Since now I will make them every New Year. Especially when there is not even a hope for snow…

In general – 2014 is almost over, and it was a really crazy year. I graduated from GSOM, got a diploma, passed all the exams and was admitted to the University of Amsterdam. Now I live in the Netherlands, horrified by the euro exchange rate and hope to find a job here and stay here after graduation. Actually, I think this year was pretty successful (though, very stressful), and I hope next year will not be worse. I have high hopes for year of 2015: I’ll not be a student anymore, I will make the next step to the “adulthood” (which I don’t want to make, to be honest =D), but there is no choice and I need cling up to any opportunity to find a job and change the type of visa. On the one hand, everything seems to be understandable, but on the other – who knows what it is going to be next year. One thing is clear – we need to work, work and work again. Well… as always.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment